Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Cycle 2 Week 9
The goal of the lab is to get the egg to stay in the air for more then 10 seconds with the parachute.My partner and i want to put enough around the egg so that it can stay on the parahute.I also want it to stay in the air for more then 10 seconds.The thing that helps the parahute work is the support of it.That is how my parachute will work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think you understand the concept of the lab, but a picture would have made it even more better.
ReplyDeleteyou expalend all the concepts of the lab and but you suld had a picture though.
ReplyDeletevery well thought out details and information you describe it perfectly
ReplyDeletecomment 2 Armani Deangelo Walker Lumen said on khyla's blog..
ReplyDeletenice going on your blog very well thought out details and information.I like how you included the diffrent parts of the parachute
you did a good explainig on the blog
ReplyDelete